বিশেষ সংবাদ

বিশেষ সংবাদ

National

240 Who Came from South Africa are Now Missing

Staff Correspondent: Health and Family Welfare MinisterZahid Malik said there is no trace of the 240 people who came from South Africa.

He was responding to a question from reporters after a meeting on Tuesday (November 30) at noon at the Health Ministry's meeting room at the Secretariat after a meeting to determine what needs to be done to prevent new variants of the Coronavirus.

The health and family welfare minister said Omicron is a new type of corona that is riskier than Delta. The government is on high alert to prevent the spread of Omicron.

He added that, sadly, 240 people have come from Africa in the last month. Can't find them now. Their phones are also off.

Copyright © Sunnews24x7
Most
Readed
Recent

Death toll from measles and like symptoms nears 500

A further 11 children died across the country in the past 24 hours (between 8...

PM visits slain Ramisa's family residence at Pallabi

Prime Minister Tarique Rahman has arrived at the r...

Bangladesh make history, rise to 7th for the first time

Following wetnesday’s victory in the Sylhet Test, Bangladesh national c...

11 more children die from measles and symptoms

Another 11 children have died in Bangladesh from measles and measles-like sym...

Five more children die with measles symptoms

Five more children have died with measles symptoms across Bangladesh in the l...

sunnews27x7 advertisement
Lifestyle
Entertainment
sunnews24x7 advertisement
Sports