বিশেষ সংবাদ

বিশেষ সংবাদ

Education

73% Failed in DU B Unit

Staff Correspondent: The results of the admission test of the B unit of the first-year undergraduate (honors) of the 2020-21 academic year of Dhaka University have been published. This time 7,012 out of 18,850 students in the B unit have passed.

The pass rate is 16.89 percent. The remaining 83.11 percent of students have failed.

Earlier, the admission test for the B unit was held in eight divisional cities including Dhaka on October 2. 41 thousand 524 students took part in the B unit examination.

Tuesday (November 2) at noon, the University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Md. Akhtaruzzaman published this result.

The student of Darun Najat Siddiquia Kamil Madrasa, M. Zakaria has won 1st place in the admission test. He got 80.5 marks out of 100 marks on the admission test. Samia Akhter, a student of Chandpur Government Women's College, came second and Mohammad Khalid Khan, a student of Notre Dame College came third.

Results:

Students will be able to know the results from the website admission.eis.du.ac.bd through the Higher Secondary Examination Roll Number, Board Name, Year of Pass and Secondary Examination Roll Number.

Apart from this, the applicants can know the result in the return message by typing DU KHA (roll no) from Robi, Aitel, Banglalink or Teletalk mobile operator to 16321.

In addition, subject to payment of a fixed fee for monitoring the results can be applied to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Arts from November 3-9.

Copyright © Sunnews24x7
Most
Readed
Recent

Climate Change is Increasing the Pressure on Dhaka's Population, Occupying sidewalks

Staff Correspondent: Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) May...

6 Journalists Arrested in Hong Kong

International Desk: Police have arrested six journalists fro...

Recruitment in Malaysia Starts in January

Staff report: The labor market in Malaysia has opened for Ba...

The Number of Dengue Cases has Decreased

Staff reporter: In the last 24 hours, 13 more new patients h...

One Died due to Corona

Staff reporter: In the last 24 hours, one person has died du...

sunnews27x7 advertisement
Lifestyle
Entertainment
sunnews24x7 advertisement
Sports