International Desk : Three Palestinians were killed in a raid by Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian health ministry said.
Read more : Train derails in Moulvibazar
Locals said to Al Jazeera that the incident took place at about 1am local time on Monday (22:00 GMT on Sunday) after Israeli forces blockaded the camp’s entrances with bulldozers, preventing ambulances and journalists from getting inside.
They also said the raid was one of the largest operations in years.
Read more : 65-day ban on fishing begins
There was no immediate confirmation of the fatalities by the Israeli military.
Israel has conducted a series of incursions in the occupied West Bank since the start of the year, and earlier this month raided Balata where it killed two Palestinians.
Read more : Two killed in Kushtia clash
On that occasion, the Fatah movement of Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas said the two men killed were members of its armed wing, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
Monday’s raid took place after a car ramming attack near Nablus on Sunday in which an Israeli soldier was injured.
Sun News/MRCopyright © Sunnews24x7